All New Invaders #1
1) As someone who isn’t familiar with the Invaders, I appreciated that this was a first issue that didn’t require any previous knowledge of the team.
2) I had expected to see more of the other members of the team. Starting with Jim Hammond was a good idea, but having the more well known members might have helped.
3) Sometimes the faces looked a little… weird.
Liked. Enough to stay on for issue 2 at least. Continue reading
Animal Man #26
1) Love the idea that the Red and the Green are bigger than just Earth.
2) Everything felt very rushed.
3) Liked the art, but it seemed very out of place with what the rest of the series has looked like.
Okay. Continue reading
Avengers Assemble #21
1) Interaction and banter between the characters was great.
2) Story was very simple, but fun.
3) So glad to finally be done with Infinity tie-ins.
Liked. Continue reading
1) Somehow completely serious at the same time as utterly absurd.
2) It’s an issue that includes a bunch of characters I’ve never heard of, but that’s okay, because we’ll be given enough information to figure it out.
3) The back and forth between Matt Murdock and Foggy Nelson is exactly what a discussion between two long time friends should sound like.
LOVE. Horrified to discover it will be ending at issue 36. Continue reading