Sorry these mini rambles are so late this week, I was at a convention with limited internet access. That post will be up later this week.
1) Even though it’s an interruption in Zero Year, this was an intriguing look into the future.
2) Love having no idea what’s happening, and getting just enough information to stay interested.
3) Waiting for Batman Eternal to catch up to this story is going to feel like it’s taking eternity. Pun intended.
Liked a lot.
Forever Evil Rogues Rebellion #5
1) In the midst of being fairly sick of Forever Evil and its tie-ins, this continues to be a fantastic, almost stand-alone, story.
2) Still love seeing the interactions between the Rogues.
3) Can we have a Rogues ongoing now please?
Justice League 3000 #3
1) Are we supposed to like any of the characters?
2) Still not loving the art, but the colours are gorgeous.
3) I like the concept of this book, but the story just isn’t working for me.
Not awful, but not good.
Justice League of America #12
1) Tedious. I was starting to like Stargirl and Martian Manhunter, but the last few issues have just started feeling very drawn out.
2) J’onn’s old Martian tale seems very out of place.
3) It bugs me a bit that the other team members are barely mentioned.
If it weren’t coming to an end, I’d probably be dropping this soon.
1) Lots of plot threads get tied up, but it feels rather rushed.
2) With this book ending very shortly, I wonder if there were longer story ideas that had to be dealt with earlier than planned.
3) Loved the cliffhanger.
1) I don’t know a lot about She-Hulk, other than her appearance in FF, but after one issue, I want to know more.
2) Seeing a superhero with a regular day job is wonderful.
3) This feels a bit like Hawkeye, which is in no way a bad thing. I’m looking forward to it keeping that fun feel, but also becoming something unique.
Winter Soldier Bitter March #1
1) I’d expected to see more Winter Soldier in this issue (seeing as his name is in the title).
2) Love getting the chance to see S.H.I.E.L.D. as a secret organisation going on spy missions.
3) We’ve gotten to hear a lot about what the Winter Soldier did between Bucky’s “death” and the present, but now we’re finally getting to see some of it.
Liked a lot.